Hello Valuable Readers ! Today I will teach you that how can you install SSL certificate on your website and can redirect your website to HTTPS , so let’s start.
How To Install SSL Certificate ?
So at the first we will learn about how to install SSL certificate on your website. Basically In Our Servers we run a cron every 4-5 hours and this cron automatically install SSL certificate on your website but if SSL is not installed on your website and you want to install it right now then follow these steps :-
- First Login to Your CPanel .
- Then Search SSL then click on SSL/TLS Status .
- Then Select Your All Domains One by one and then click on Include Domain during AutoSSL and then it will take sometime to install SSL on these domains , after SSL installed Click On Run AutoSSL Button there.
Now it will install SSL on your all domains in that cpanel and hosted on our server. Basically if a new cpanel is created then our system will installs a self signed certificate on that cpanel’s domains, and when you go to SSL/TLS Status Page and click on Run AutoSSL then our AutoSSL System which is powered by Lets Encrypt SSL will check your domain and if it found any self signed certificate then it will replace it with let’s encrypt SSL certificate.
Now I will teach you that how to redirect your website to HTTPS, like if someone opens example.com or www.example.com or http://example.com then it will redirect to https://example.com/ , so let’s do it.
How to Redirect Your Website to HTTPS ?
if you want to redirect your website to HTTPS then follow these steps :-
- Login to Your CPanel , If already logged in then go to cpanel main page.
- Then Search Redirect and Go to Redirects Option.
- Now , In Type Select Permanent and In https?://(www.)? Option, select the domain which you want to redirect to HTTPS, like you have added an addon or aliases and you also want to set an redirect for that then you can select that aliases or addon domain here and like if you have many addon or aliases domains then you have to add redirects one by one for that domains. So in Redirects to box enter a HTTPS url , like you selected example.com domain in https?://(www.)? Option then in Redirects to box enter https://example.com/ .
- Now Click on Add button.
now , redirect has been added to your website.
If you have any issue regarding this then you can comment here or create a support ticket on hostbet.in